We are looking for talented, awesome individuals to join us! Below are our available positions. Be part of the solution...
Heat Pump Installer / Domestic Heating Engineer
We are always looking to hear from experienced and dedicated heating engineers with or without heat pump experience.
What we're looking for is great skills, good manners and a solid level of banter. If your pipework is something to be proud of then you'll fit right in with us. We're a small company that really cares about our staff!
Depending on your level of experience and qualifications you'd be working with us as part of a team of two to install heat pumps in customers' homes across Oxfordshire, Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Hampshire, Surrey & West London (within 90 minutes from Henley-on-Thames).
If you already have your heat pump qualification you can also collaborate on technical specifications and mechanical drawings, planning jobs and commissioning heat pumps.
• You're an experienced plumbing and heating engineer with knowledge of heating system design and installation and the ability to fault find. You’ll also have domestic hot & cold water system knowledge.
• You’ll have post-qualification experience within the industry and appropriate qualifications to be able to work with minimal supervision - team leadership experience is a bonus.
• You’ll have experience in reviewing and challenging technical specifications & mechanical drawings:
Qualifications - Must Haves
• NVQ level 2 (or equivalent experience) within the Plumbing and Heating pathway
• a full, clean Driving Licence
Desirable But Not Essential
• Experience with heat pump installations
• Competent with hydraulic systems to design & quality standards - CIBSE & MCS
• Previous experience within an MCS accredited organisation
• WRAS Water Supply Regs
• UHW10/HWSS Unvented DHW Storage Systems
• Gas safe certification
• BPEC L3 or equivalent in heat pump installation
• Part L Energy Efficiency
• £28,000 - £32,000
• Uniform and all PPE
• Company Vehicle and fuel (or fuel allowance & sign writing, if using own van)
• Support for personal development in Renewable Tech
Monday to Friday
8.30 - 5.30pm
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to apply!